Superfood Vegan Caramel
My best recipes tend to be when I free hand in the kitchen the good news is that I managed to recall what I did. A healthy caramel was developed with a superb pairing with the coconut butter – my new (not so) secret ingredient!
- In a saucepan add an inch of boiled water, or bring an inch of water to the boil and turn off the heat.
- Place a glass bowl over the top.
- Add the coconut butter and coconut oil, wait for them to melt.
- Add the lucuma, maca and rice syrup.
- Pour into silicon moulds.
- Place in the freezer for 20minutes until set.