Marinated Artichoke & Sun-dried Tomato Salad
Impress yourself, friends & family with this delicious salad that can be made straight from cupboard ingredients. I love a good magic trick especially with healthy food, quick & easy as well as nutritious & delicious and with a few simple ingredients makes this a salad dish you can rely upon.
- Drain the water from the globe artichokes.
- Chop the artichokes in half, quarters or leave whole, what ever you prefer. Add to a bowl.
- Either use sun-dried tomatoes in oil or dehydrated sun-dried tomatoes, finely slice and add to the bowl.
- Add the olive oil, along with dried & mixed herbs.
- Set aside for 15 mins or longer to marinate, or eat them straight away if using fresh herbs.
- Keep in the fridge for a few days if not eaten all at once.
- Vary the herbs, fresh basil is lovely, try marjoram, herbs de provence, mixed herbs, fresh rosemary sprigs (better if marinated for a few hours), can even add ground spices too, get creating!