Coconut Cacao Granola
A chocolatey nutty treat for breakfast or to double up as a snack throughout the day with a handful or two. Making this is very simple, everything is toasted in the oven on a low heat and then the cacao is stirred in at the end to protect it, as raw cacao powder has lots of nutrients that can be lost when heated therefore less reduce nutrient loss this way.
Preheat oven to 150’c (fan), 160’c
- Add all ingredients into a roasting tin/ baking tray with high sides, mix well.
- Level out the mixture and toast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Give the mixture a good stir and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once golden remove and add the cacao powder (& protein powder). Stir this in.
- Allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for a week.