Cashew Coconut Protein Fudge
An indulgently healthy balanced treat
I am having a craze of cashew nut butter in the kitchen at the moment, it has a subtle taste and really does make a great base for protein powders to be mixed into to create delicious and nutritious protein bars. Next flavour after chocolate protein truffles is… COCONUT, opting to add more a of coconut flavour against the protein powder I have used coconut flour as well as coconut oil and coconut flakes are optional too.
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Use your hand to create a ball, massage the ingredients into it. Aiming for a well combined slightly sticky ball.
- If a little sticky add more coconut flour or pea protein.
- Pinch off small golf ball sizes of mixture and shape into desired shapes.
- For squares, roll into a ball then pinch between the fingers.
- For rectangles, roll into a sausage shape then tap the ends in towards the middle.
- Done! Enjoy and store in the fridge in air tight bags or tuppaware boxes.